National Broadband Network - Satellite Support Scheme (NSS)
The NBN is now connecting eligible applicants to the NBN Satellite Support Scheme (NSS) service. This release of spots is limited and has strict criteria that must be met in order to receive a service. Please speak to our sales staff to determine if you are eligible for an installation of a new NBN NSS satellite service.
Why choose Activ8me for NBN Satellite Broadband?
- We're Australia's largest satellite internet provider, and an acknowledged expert in rural and remote communications
- Activ8me is an approved National Broadband Network internet service provider
- FREE Installation to eligible customers1
- Plans from 4GB to 80GB data per month1
- Shaped plans - no excess data charges to worry about
- FREE plan changes^ (one per month)
- FREE usage meter with every plan
- Up to 5 FREE email addresses
- FREE 1GB Web Space
NBN NSS plans are for customers connected after August 1, 2014.
Contract term is 24 months. Total minimum cost over life of contract is monthly plan price multiplied by 24 months. Early termination fee of the balance of the contract applies.